December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas.Frohe Weihnachten.Afishapa ❤

I can't believe tomorrow its already Christmas?! Awww I'm sooo homesick not even funny. THis is my 1st time being away from home during Xmas. I'm a big girl now I guess lol. DO you hear the subtle irony in that. Anyway I'm so gonna be all over skype and talking to my loved ones back home which hopefully gonna help me feel better.  I'm getting closer on findin my perfect dress for NYE. I freakin love this one. While I was surfin and ridin the online shopping waves I stumbled over this cute dress on ebay. It looks kinda short. Well actually more than short but hey I guess I won't be bending lol.
 I will test drive the dress and if it really is to short  or doesn't fit me which is likely I'll just put it back online and resell it. Its all about Hit or Miss. And for those of you who can't get enough of me ^^ check out my new post for my Internship I told you about Follow your Animal Instincts.Thank you soo much guys for your support and for following me. You are the reason why I don't feel like an complete idiot talking to myself. 
I wish you a wonderful Christmas. A lot of Mistletoe Hook Ups and a lot of Santas Goodies.
Stay heavenly fab!

                                                                                                        Bisou, Bisou

No comments:

Post a Comment