December 15, 2011

Summer Love

Hey Dollz.
Seriously, by every day its gettin colder and colder I wish back summer like crazy. Going to the pool, trips to the beach, shopping trips, BBQ's, summer Love, cook-outs, beautifuls colors and people. Ugh. can't waiiit for spring!! I'm just happy I get to spend two weeks in Miami over NYE so I can at least get my summer Quickie Flashback.
 Here is a little photo - stretch I did in summer just to beam you guys back for a few. Tell me what you think - Enjoy!
Stay heavenly fab!

                                                                                                                                   Bisou, Bisou






Pictures by Caro Krings
                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment