November 29, 2011

DRESS 4 LESS

Thank god its almost the time of the year: 'Santa Baby hurry down the chimney tonight..' :)
X MAX is almoost here i can't waiiiit!! The only thing from Santa I want this yr is MONEY, MONEy and MONEY! I'm still diggin the Gift Cards but I truly need some cash. I been spending money lately like crazy and I haven't even bought all the gifts yet! And the worst part is seeing all the cute stuff.
Once in a while I have that Rick Ross BMF feeling where I wanna go crazy bc just got my paycheck and there are no bills to pay- guess what,  thats the time where you find NOTHING!! And then there is a time where you shouldn't even think about getting a $ coffe at DunkinDonuts and you see all the pretty stuff all over the place - FAIL!! Anywayyway since its Xmas time and I'm not married to a Miami Heat Bball Star yet I gotta make it work.:!! Enjooy the Dress 4 Less Look Ladies!! Is there a look u want me to recreate- let me know!
Make sure you Check out my new Haul on Youtube!! ( SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE )
 STay heavenly fab

                                                                                              Bisou, Bisou

No comments:

Post a Comment