November 14, 2011

1st Time - No pressure please..

Yeaaahy. My blog finally got deflowered,  the key found the lock,orange got juiced, resigned the membership from the Big V-Club and joined the six-inch deep club - ehm ok I'm starting to get carried away here -  guess u know what I am trying to say - the cherry got popped lol.
Anyway other smarties play the piano,some draw, some acting like they could sing and other people again just admit straight up that they wanna be single forever by collecting stamps. I wanted to blog - so here I am starting to blog.
Stuff I'm going to feature here are outfits I'll throw together, Hauls, beauty and accessories i can't live without and thrift treasures I discovered while shopping or cleaning out my closet a project I expect to be working on for the foreseeable future. Other than that i hope to get your lazy little or big behinds ( no offense ) inspired to clean out your closet and to realize that you don't have to spend a lot of money to look well-put together.
Impress for Less. Fashion on a budget. Looking Good by living the Broke-Diet.
Believe me I know what I'm talking about because I am an Au Pair which practically means I'm a slave but look at me, i look pretty presentable right? ( u better think about it twice b4 you answer lol)
One more thing, putting this blog together was like a brain surgery. Who would have thought thats so complicated HTML, Javascript and Richmond call it, so that diserves a little extra attention and pet on my shoulder . 


Anyway late for brunch, story of my life. French Toast is waiting Dolls.

                                                                                                     Bisou bisou.


No comments:

Post a Comment