November 15, 2011

I saw the Light..

Man I'm so into the whole 80's closet scene right now, not even funny. I mean not to get all deep in history and all that but it that time range is sure a milestone for the current vintage hype in the fashion industry.
Sry got carried away - moving on to the good stuff.
When I saw this retro Blazer, with the matching turban the other day at Goodwill ( hold your breath this is EPIC) NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE! I was ready to pull out my Sthma Inhaler hands down ladiez. Tell me how adorable, gorgeous, beautiful,chic and casual is this blazer?! And the print - lord don't get me started. 2 words were crossing my mind ' You're going home with me ' ( maybe more than 2 words ). And with 3,75$ you can't go wrong honey! Don't hate ladiez god doesn't like ugly. This masterpiece in combo with the denim hight-waist jean from back in the days I'm ready to turn some heads and let my 'Sascha Fields' come out on stage.




I'll be on the hunt for a couple similar pieces. Hunting season is officially disclosed.
Stay heavenly fab

                                               Bisou, Bisou

6 comments:

  1. Girl, ich war erst letzte woche bei Goodwill, eigentlich bei 2. In Newark und Bear und hab bei beiden was gefunden, 3,75 each :D Cant get any better, right! Steht dir uebrigens super :)

    ReplyDelete