November 21, 2011

Pretty In Pink..

#LookOfTheDay                               Heyy Dollz. Lost and found.was crazy busy during the weekend thats why i didn't have time to blog anything but hey I'm here now soooo  -  Don't hate me. Don't leave me its all good. Thankskiving is about to arrive and everybody is going crazy about it. Since I'm from Germany this is gonna be my 1st Thanksgiving but seriously it seems like its all about food.( not that I'm complaining, just saying lol) The founding fathers could have try harder to come up with a tradition. I mean the tradition is, we overeat. 'Hey, how about at Thanksgiving we just eat a lot?' 'But we do that every day!' 'Oh. What if we eat a lot with people that annoy the hell out of us?'" Making NO SENSE to me.Just saying. I'm preparing myself mentally for the 'BIG BANG'. The holiest day in the year. The beginning of the ending. The day after tomorrow. OK I think u know where i'm heading to, take a deep breath here it comes: BLACK FRIDAY.  
I can't wait for this crazyness! Be safe dollz. Don't get into a fight over a Calvin Klein Shirt with a old lady who has only 3 teeth left unless the shirt is super duper cute ( if you get locked up at least make it worth it ;)
Make sure to check out my 1st Haul Video on YOutube JulietHeaven07
Stay Heavenly fab..!!
  
                                                                                               Bisou, Bisou
   





No comments:

Post a Comment